What is SilverNurse?
SilverNurse, pregnant and labored mothers
Designed for 925 sterling silver according to European standards
These are special protective covers.
It is suitable for the use of mothers and expectant mothers during breastfeeding.
The caps, which are made of 925 sterling silver, have no life and their effectiveness does not decrease over time.
- It has high quality standards (CE and ISO certificates).
- Clinically tested
- It is 100% handmade.
- It is absolutely Nickel free.
- It is easy and comfortable to use.
Available in standard and XL sizes.
Only 925 sterling silver was used in the production.
- Acts as a physical shield for friction
- Breast milk has no effect on taste or smell.
- It does not require the use of cream, so your baby is not exposed to chemicals.
- It can be used from the last week of pregnancy.
- When you are not using it, you can store it in the linen carrier that is shipped with the product.
You can use the covers in your bras by closing your nipples at all times except breastfeeding.
Use for pregnant candidates:
Average at regular intervals 1-2 days before birth
It should be started with 1-2 hours and the usage times should be extended gradually until birth.
For those who use nursing Anna:
All without day and night after birth
We recommend using it during breastfeeding.
The use of cream does not require washing before breastfeeding.
Since it is made of 925 sterling silver, you do not need to wash it frequently. If you are uncomfortable with the milk residue on your lids, it is sufficient to rinse with water and dry. It should not be cleaned with any chemicals such as alcohol, lotion, bleach. It is important to rinse and dry thoroughly after cleaning.
- Those who are allergic to silver should not use it.
SilverNurse Protective Silver Breast Cover
If you are not satisfied within 14 days, you can request an unconditional refund.